Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Out of Town Family

My Aunt Rita (my dad's sister), her husband Pat and grandson Chucky came in from Colorado this weekend! We've been over a couple times now to visit with them. We don't get to see them very often so it is always nice to catch up!

Chucky & Claire

Grandma McDowell & Claire!

Claire eating Caroline's shoe!

(The girls with Aunt Rita!)


Claire attempting to eat her own shoe!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Family times are wonderful! How cute the girls look in their "Sunday Best". Barb H.

Jeni said...

Hi Michele-
I emailed you, but think it may have gone to spam. Claire always looks so cute. LOVE her Gymboree. I am still interested in where you get her bows. Are they bowbands that you attach bows to? Abby has so little hair on top that we can only do headbands.
Jeni
putzmo1@aol.com

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

It was so fun seeing you guys this weekend!!!!! I'm glad Caroline and Claire could meet more family!!!

The Vachas said...

I thinks Caroline might catch up with Claire soon. They looks so close in size in these pics. Looks like a nice visit.