Monday, March 19, 2007

Lovin' My Highchair

This week Ben put together yet another item for Claire... her highchair (I know he feels like I am always asking him to assemble something for our girl!). I have been feeding Claire in her Bumbo since she started eating solids two months ago. That was fine until she decided she liked escaping from her Bumbo. I felt like I was fighting to keep her seated everytime I fed her! It was not enjoyable for either one of us! Anyway, tonight for dinner we put her in the highchair for the first time and she loved it! Claire ate her Gerber vegie puffs while we ate our supper! Ben and I both commented on how big she is getting. Where did our little baby go????







I think she spent more time trying to eat her highchair than the food!

7 comments:

The Fam said...

So cute! Hopefully it will be a while before she realizes that it is fun to try and climb out of the highchair as well! Although it looks as if yours has a 5 point harness...and if so..then AWESOME! Mine does not and Anna is great at wiggling out of the belt! Yikes!

The Seekins Family said...

She is so cute! Her hair is really getting thick, isn't it? Do I see reddish tints in her hair? Yes, I wondered at one point why a high chair would need a 5 point harness...now I wish mine had one!

The Vachas said...

Very Cute! She does look so big now. I am glad she likes her high chair.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

I wondered when Claire would be in her highchair. I'm surprised she made it this long in her Bumbo.

She looks so big in her highchair! Where has the time gone? I love the last picture...too cute! I agree with one of the comments, Claire's hair does look a little more red. With her pretty green eyes and hair, she looks a little Irish!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

I am glad it is Claire that gets to eat Veggie Puffs and NOT cousin Jill!! :)
She is getting to be such a BIG girl!

Anonymous said...

I love all the different expressions you captured of Claire in her high chair. She looks so different in each one of them! I can't believe she is feeding herself little 'goodies'. Mom & Dad..... your little girl is growing quickly.
Barb H.

kendall harris said...

I love her hair color. I'm glad she like her highchair. Make sure she is strapped in, it's nothing scarier than turning around and your child is standing up in the highchair.