Grammy bought a "half birthday" cake for Anna a couple weeks ago! The poor girl was cursed with a Christmastime birthday!!! Anyway... thanks for the cake Grammy! I think Claire enjoyed it more than anyone. She loved picking off the icing and blowing out the candle. She's getting some practice for her own birthday in a couple weeks!
Thursday, July 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
A half birthday is so much fun! That was so sweet of Sue! When I was teaching, I had some parents that would do half birthdays for their children that were summer babies and couldn't celebrate their actual birthday during the school year!
Just two comments:
(1) Aren't grandmas wonderful?
Hint, hint!!!!!!
(2) Claire must love food! That fact has been made in two different blogs. That's just fine, little girl. Most all of us "love" eating!!
~ Barb ~
Cute!
Uncle Shawn
Post a Comment