Wednesday, March 14, 2007

CLAIRE CRAWLED

It wasn't a lengthy crawl, but Claire did crawl a little today! She had been going backwards, but she figured it out and went forward! It was so cute and thankfully I had my camera nearby to capture the big milestone! I'm so glad I was with her to witness her crawling! I wouldn't have wanted to miss it for anything! I can't believe she is getting so big and starting to do big girl stuff! Everyday is something new & exciting! Before we know it, she'll be walking! WATCH OUT!



There were definitely moments of frustration!


So proud of herself!!!

7 comments:

The Abrahams said...

Congratulations Claire! What a big girl!

The Seekins Family said...

Yeah Claire! You are soo cute! That outfit is just too cute on you !

The Fam said...

Yeah Claire! Life gets a lot busier from here on out! But what fun!

The Vachas said...

Great Job Claire!! We knew you would be on the move soon. Let the fun begin.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

You did it Claire! We're so proud of you. You've been really trying for a couple of weeks and now you did it! You're getting so big...it just seems like yesterday that we were at the hospital waiting to meet you and now here you have reached a big milestone! WAY TO GO!

kendall harris said...

Yeah Claire!!! Watch out Ben and Michele things are going to change now.

Anonymous said...

Can you believe Claire has reached the point where she is starting to crawl? I know the time has gone fast for Mommy and Daddy! It just seems like she was this little bundle wrapped up in a blanket and now look..... What a blessing to parents, to see the growth and development of their baby.
Barb