Thursday, March 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Aunt Heather!

Heather, Ben and I were all born in 1977, so this is the year for our BIG 3-0! Today is Aunt Heather's birthday and we wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday! We love you!
I'm sure Heather would agree that this is by far the best time in our lives! I know I wouldn't go back to my younger years for anything. Life is so good right now!
Have a wonderful day, Heather!!!



Of course, the birthday sign went straight into her mouth!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so thoughtful of Claire to wish Heather (my daughter) a "Happy Birthday" greeting. Mommy helped a lot, didn't she Claire? All three of you "kids" are reaching a milestone this year. I thought I was getting old when I turned 30....but now it sounds "YOUNG".... AND IT IS!!!
From a Grandma who will be turning 60 later this year. Now that sounds old to you "kids"... but not so old to me anymore. :)
Barb H.

The Vachas said...

That is adorable. I love Claire's outfit and the head band. Her hair looks even longer this week.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Thank you for the birthday greeting! You did a good job holding the sign Claire, even though you wanted to eat it!

Yes, this is a wonderful time in my life! I couldn't ask for anything more...I have everything I have ever wanted. Genuine happiness truly comes from the love of God and knowing Him. Blessed by Him, there is no greater gift on Earth than the love of a family!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!! Thirty years old!!! A REAL milestone!!
Hope your day was wonderful!