Friday, March 16, 2007

Silly Girl!

I took these pictures a couple days ago when Claire crawled for the first time and they got overlooked by the actual crawling pictures. I just thought they were too cute not to share. She was in such a silly mood that day!
"Pucker up, Mommy!!"

"Help... get me out!"


"I see you!!!"


Such a silly girl!


Beka... you were right. She started chewing on her crib the day you warned me!

"Can I have that camera... it looks delicious?"




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute, cute pictures. You are getting so big, Claire and it looks like you just might have a little HAM in you too. In defense of Ben, I think the big mouth comes from our side of the family:)

Nuna

kendall harris said...

I love her room !!!! She is such a silly girl I bet you have so much fun with her.

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures of Claire in her bedroom. She is having fun. How fun for you, Mommy!
Barb H.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

So cute! I love all of Claire's silly expressions!